2degrees Mobile App
Manage your account from your pocket with the 2degrees Mobile App for Android and Apple Smartphones.
We’ve squashed a few bugs to make our App even better.
Our clever tech gurus have been busy updating and improving our App, so if it’s been a while since you last logged in, you may need to re-register with an email address to login. This will allow you to now manage multiple 2degrees phone numbers with one easy login.
- Check your Prepay and Pay Monthly balances
- View a breakdown of your Pay Monthly bills
- See your calls, text and data usage in our funky, easy to read graphs
- Manage your Add-Ons
- Check and change your Pay Monthly Spend Control
- Manage your Shared Data and Sharing Controls
- Turn on Autopay for Prepay Plans and Add-ons
- Manage your Payment Cards
- Check your Pay Monthly Interest Free Phone details, including how many payments you’ve got left
- Top Up your own or someone else’s Prepay number with a credit card, POLi or voucher
- Reset your 2degrees PIN (you’ll need this if you call us)
Download the app
You can download the app FREE below (standard data charges may apply).
To use the 2degrees app you'll need to register with 'Your 2degrees', as your login details will be the same.
Comments and feedback
Please let us know your comments or feedback about the App at email@example.com
Things you need to know
Does it use or charge data when I am using the 2degrees App?
No, it’s free as long as you’re accessing the 2degrees App using your 2degrees SIM card and you're in NZ. However, if you are connected via WiFi, the App will use your WiFi allowance just like any other site that you browse on your phone.
Can I use the 2degrees App if I am a 2degrees Business customer?
Yes you can, as a Team Member rather than the main Business Account holder, but you won't be able to view the account balance or pay the bill.
What Phones and Operating Systems are supported by the 2degrees App?
To get the best experience from our App and its features, we recommend you always have latest version of it installed on your phone, as well as keeping your device's operating system updated to the latest version available.
- iOS8 Users - You’ll be able to get older versions of our App - Versions 4 – 4.2
- iOS9 and above Users - You’ll be able to get the newer versions of our App – Versions 4.3 and above when they’re ready. You’ll need these versions to enjoy the new features we add to the App.
- To update your iPhone's operating system, select Settings > General > Software Update and follow the steps.
- 4.9 and above users – you’ll be able to get App version 4.9 and above
Can I use the 2degrees App on tablets?
Yes, the App will work on iPads or Android tablets. However, as it has been designed for phones, the resolution on larger screens may not be as sharp. iPads will require iOS8 or above and Android devices will need to be using version 4.1 or above.
Why can't I reset my password when using a tablet with my 2degrees Mobile Broadband SIM?
To reset your ‘Your 2degrees’ password, you're sent a temporary password via text. Tablets cannot receive texts so to reset your password, you'll need to pop your SIM from your tablet into a phone, or call us on 200 and we’ll help you out.
- Top Up your or someone else’s Prepay number with a credit card, POLi or voucher