- The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Compatible wireless charging mats are sold separately.
- iPhone X is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- Portrait Lighting is available in beta.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas. The Sky app will be available in spring 2017. The Sky app may not be available on the App Store in all countries or regions.