Business Max Plan Terms and Conditions
1.These terms and conditions apply in addition to our Business Terms & Conditions and any other specific terms and conditions applying to your Plan or Account with 2degrees.
2.You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by signing up to your 2degrees Business Max Plan.
3.In the case of inconsistency with these terms and the Business Terms & Conditions, these terms will prevail. Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions shall have the same meaning given to them in the Business Terms & Conditions, provided that reference to:
Unlimited Calls has the meaning given in clause 11 of these terms and conditions;
Unlimited Text has the meaning given in clause 14 of these terms and conditions;
Unlimited NZ Data has the meaning given in clause 17 of these terms and conditions;
Plan means the plan described in clause 6 of these terms and conditions; and
Plan Benefit means the minutes, text and data allocation under the Plan as set out in clause 6.
Mobile Phone means the personal GSM mobile phone/handset approved by 2degrees for use on the 2degrees Network and used by you with a SIM card to connect to the 2degrees Network.
4. The rates and conditions below apply to you when you use your Mobile Phone in NZ.
5. All rates are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
6. Subject to these terms and conditions, you may sign up to the following Plan:
2degrees Business Max Plan
Unlimited Calls to NZ and Aussie*
Unlimited Text to NZ and Aussie*
Unlimited in NZ*
7. Your Plan includes Landline on your Mobile and the Landline on Your Mobile Terms and Conditions apply to your Plan.
8. When you sign up to your Plan any Carryover Minutes, Text or Data balances you may have immediately expire and are not available if you move from your Plan to another 2degrees mobile plan.
9. Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, Minutes are only valid for voice calls to any standard landline or mobile in NZ and Aussie.
10. All calls are rounded up to the next whole minute.
11. You will be charged a 0 cent per minute rate for all calls to any standard mobile or landline in NZ and Aussie on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
12. Unlimited Calls cannot be used to make calls to premium rate numbers (e.g. 018, 0900) or satellite phones.
13. Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Calls. For the avoidance of doubt your use of Unlimited Calls must be person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of our standard Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and is published by us at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy.
14. You will be charged a 0 cent per text rate for all text messages sent to any standard mobile in NZ and Aussie on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
15. Unlimited Text cannot be used for MMS or texts to premium rate numbers.
16. Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Text. For the avoidance of doubt, Unlimited Text is only available for person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and is published by us at 2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy.
Unlimited NZ Data
17.You will be charged a 0 cent per MB rate for all data consumed in NZ on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
18.Unlimited NZ Data is for your personal use on your eligible Mobile Phone only. You must not use Unlimited NZ Data as a mobile wifi hotspot, to tether with other devices or use for machine to machine communications.
19.Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited NZ Data. Please ensure that you have read and understood this policy (which also forms part of the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and is published by us at 2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy). We may take action if we consider your use of Unlimited NZ Data breaches the Fair Use Policy.
20.Data usage per session is rounded up to the nearest 5.12KB increment. Minimum data usage per session of 20.48KB applies.
Terminating your Freedom Term Plan
21.You can terminate your Plan at any time prior to your next Billing Date by calling Customer Care on 200.
22.You will be liable to pay all Charges outstanding in respect of your Plan on termination of that Plan.
Changing your Plan
23.Subject to clause 25, you can change your Plan to a new available Plan at any time by calling Customer Care.
24.We will apply your Plan transfer charge (if applicable) on your next applicable Bill.
25.We may refuse to transfer you on to a new Plan if you have not paid all of the outstanding Charges relating to your Account with us.
26.If you end your Plan and change to a new plan or a Prepay product you will lose all unused Plan Benefits, any bonus rewards or other benefits associated with your Plan.
27.If you end or move from your Plan all of your Minutes, Text and Data entitlements immediately expire and do not Carryover if you have moved to another 2degrees mobile plan or Prepay Account.
Transferring your Plan to another customer
28.You cannot transfer your Plan to another party.
29.Subject to clause 30 you may purchase selected Add Ons in conjunction with your Plan in accordance with the specific terms and conditions relating to those Add Ons as published by 2degrees on its website at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz. You will be responsible for any applicable Add On Charges.
30.Your Plan is not eligible to buy any data sharing Add Ons including, but not limited to, Family Share, Shared Data and Share Everything.
31.Any Add Ons you purchase will commence on the date of purchase. Add On Charges will be included in your next Bill, and subsequent Bills where the Add On is recurring, from commencement until you end the Add On.
32.No discounts or promotional offers including, but not limited to, association discounts and Friends and Family discounts, can be used with, or applied to, your Plan or Plan Charges.
33.If you end your Plan and change to a Prepay Account you may lose all unused Add On benefits on transferring to a Prepay Account, and the Add On(s) will stop recurring. You will need to re-purchase the Add On(s) to your Prepay Account to continue to receive those Add On benefits.
34.If you change your Plan to another plan or Service offered by 2degrees from time to time you may lose all unused Add On benefits and your Add On(s) may terminate on the date you change to your new plan or Service.
35.Unless provided otherwise by the terms of a Plan, all Services are charged at the standard rates set out in our Business Terms & Conditions.
36.Your Plan Charge will be pro-rated from the date of Activation of your Plan until your first Billing Date.
37.Because we charge for Services after you use them (in arrears) you will receive a final Bill on your final Billing Date covering your final month of Plan Charge and all other Charges incurred up to your final Billing Date.
38.You will remain liable for all Charges incurred up to the date we end your Account with us.
39.Plan Benefits cannot be transferred to any other person or to another account you or any other person may have with us.
40.Our standard overseas roaming rates apply to your Plan, see International Roaming (Pay Monthly/Business). We may however from time to time without notifying you apply rates that are lower that our standard overseas roaming rates to your Plan for short durations.
41.If we consider you have breached these terms and conditions for any reason or reasonably suspect that you have tampered with, intervened in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner, or for any other reason which may interfere or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of your Plan, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take any action available to us, including terminating your Plan.
42.We may withdraw the availability of the Plan to new customers at any time.
43.We may change the Plan Benefits under any Plan, or these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes will be notified to you in accordance with our obligations under the Business Terms & Conditions.
Related Terms & Conditions
- Business Terms & Conditions
- Business Account Terms and Conditions
- Business Choice Plan Terms and Conditions
- Business Connect Terms and Conditions
- Business Link Plan Terms and Conditions
- Business Mobile Data Plan Terms and Conditions
- Shared Data Terms & Conditions
- Early Termination Charges and Plan Transfer Charges
- Standard Rates
- Value Packs / Add Ons
- M2M Service Terms